Internet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Monday, March 17, 2008

Unofficial New Limits Imposed By Ximmy

MY XIMMY EXPERIENCE


We've noticed lately a lot of changes have taken place at Ximmy.com. I think some of the noteworthy changes are as follows:
1. Changes in the number of Posts that can be made daily - I've noticed that lately, the maximum number of submissions that I can make in a single day has been limited to 10 submissions daily. So, from 30 submissions, it seems Ximmy has opted to lessen the number of submissions to 10. I think that such a big drop;
2. Changes in the number of votes that can be made daily - I've also noticed that I can only give a maximum of 10 votes daily. It used to be that members are allowed to give at most 100 votes. So, from 100 votes, it seems Ximmy has opted to lessen the number of votes to 10. I think this is again such a big drop;
3. Changes in the way Ximmy looks - There's been a major face lift, so to speak, that somehow made Ximmy "prettier" and more user friendly.

Now, Ximmy has yet to officially announce that these changes has already been made. I think the members deserve to know as early as possible about these kinds of changes, specially those relating to the new limits in the number of posts and votes that can be made on a daily basis. It would somehow lessen the shock of personally realizing these new limits imposed.

For me, I think these changes are a bit too drastic. The big jump in the number of limits imposed is just amazing. Of course, that's just my opinion.

No comments:

PLEASE SIGN MY GUESTBOOK