Internet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Posting Tips To Earn You More Money At Ximmy - The Series - Part 3 - Patronize Your Own

MY XIMMY EXPERIENCE

Posting Tips To Earn You More Money At Ximmy - The Series
Part 1 - Choosing What To Post
Part 2 - Know Your Audience


It's been a while since I last posted here. I've been really busy researching for several blog niches I'm planning to start. I've also been reading a lot lately about ways and means of improving traffic and monetizing one's blog. There's just so many things to learn that I think I'm currently suffering from information overload. Alas, I digress. Going back to the topic at hand. In this post I'll be sharing with you something that most of us blog owners should have been doing at Ximmy from the start.

Patronize Your Own

Most Ximmy members are actually there to make money, myself included. When I started using Ximmy, I saw the need of some members to somehow be guided in how to do things at Ximmy. Base on that need, I started this blog. My focus is to primarily help other Ximmy members make the most of their stay at Ximmy. As I started posting at Ximmy, I've encountered several interesting blogs about making money using blogs. I got curious so I started researching on that particular subject, making money online with blogs. Then, I started putting ads on my blogs. So far, since I started putting ads, I've managed to earn in the two digit zone already. It was very exciting.

I've been blogging now for, more or less, one month. If you go through my recent Popular posts at Ximmy, you'll notice that I've actually been submitting posts which links directly to my blogs. What I've noticed is that you can really maximize the benefits you can derive from Ximmy by submitting posts that links directly to your own blogs that are somehow monetized. The hardest part in the process is actually putting up a blog with posts that are really interesting that readers will actually visit it because they know that they'll somehow benefit from it, one way or another.

Try to look at the Popular page and try to analyze what similarities do most of the popularized posts have? Can you spot a trend in the way votes are being made? If you spot a trend, try to blog about that particular trend. Make your blog about that trend very interesting. Put a title that somehow catches the attention of the reader. Tell it like a story that readers will really be interested in. Put some ads around the post which are optimized for your post. (I'll be touching on these things in my future posts). Then, post a link to it at Ximmy, providing sufficient description that will make any Ximmy reader click the link. Do this as often as you can and watch cents trickle into dollars. That is how you patronize your own.

That's it for now. I hope this post will be useful not only to those using Ximmy, but also to those who are new to blogging as well.


No comments:

PLEASE SIGN MY GUESTBOOK