Internet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Monday, February 25, 2008

Posting Tips To Earn You More Money At Ximmy - The Series - Part 2 - Know Your Audience

MY XIMMY EXPERIENCE


Posting Tips To Earn You More Money At Ximmy - The Series - Part 1 - Choosing What To Post

You've been posting at Ximmy for a while now. Have you noticed that most of your posts don't get voted for? Try using the following strategy for a change.

Know Your Audience

Try to look at the Popular page and try to analyze what similarities do most of the popularized posts have? Can you spot a trend in the way votes are being made?

Just like what we did with the first part of this series, we analyzed what was actually being voted for by majority of the active members of Ximmy. In part 1, we managed to determine that active members of Ximmy usually votes for those posts which can be easily seen and react to, like posted pictures which readily appears in each posts. We saw in that example that most active Ximmy members tend to react and vote for those which are really easy to vote for, where you don't even need to read a single sentence to provide an educated reaction.

In this second part, we will focus more on knowing your audience. Knowing who reacts most and to what do they usually react to.

As an example of this strategy, I would like you to go over some of the popularized posts that I've made at Ximmy.

As you look at my popularized posts, you will see that most of my posts are about odd things. You see, when I first started posting at Ximmy, I saw a trend that most of the active members then were reacting and voting for posts about odd things. So I focused my posting on those odd things and, lo and behold, my posts about odd things made it to the popular pages at Ximmy.

If you stick to this strategy of knowing first your audience before posting at Ximmy, you'll definitely have a greater chance of having your posts popularized by votes and therefore get more points which means more money for you.

That's it for today. Keep up-to-date with my latest posts about My Ximmy Experience, subscribe to my RSS feed or just don't forget to visit on a regular basis. For your questions, suggestions and comments, you can just use the comment box below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This blog is in my technorati. thanks.

PLEASE SIGN MY GUESTBOOK