Internet Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Friday, February 22, 2008

Ximmy Rewards - I MADE MY FIRST ONLINE EARNINGS BY JUST POSTING AT XIMMY.

MY XIMMY EXPERIENCE



In less than twenty (20) days of posting at Ximmy, I already reached the 1800 points which entitled me to $20 U.S. Dollars and another $20 U.S. Dollar bonus upon my first payout. The bonus is valid only until June of this year. I could have done more, but I felt I needed to verify first if Ximmy really fulfills its promise. And now, I know they really do pay, and they pay fast.

How I did it.
I was posting then at my leisurely level submitting online news, video, picture, websites and making personal comments. I also made it a point to focus on reacting to other posted comments and submissions.

I joined Ximmy last January 26, 2008. I received my Paypal payment in less than a day after submitting the required information to Ximmy. I sent the requested information February 21, 2008 at around 9:25 PM, and I received the Paypal email February 22, 2008 at around 1:57 PM. That's less than 24 hours.

You can see the Paypal e-mail sent to me below.


There is now no more doubt in my mind that someone can make a nice supplemental income online using Ximmy.

Let's face it, new bloggers now are usually happy if they make $5 dollars online in a months time. And take note, most of those money you made from ads on your blog usually gets paid after 30 days following the month you have earned it.

On the other hand, Ximmy pays you in less than a day after submitting the required information. With my experience now at posting, I guess, I'll be able to reach the $300 Dollar payout for next month. With Ximmy, payment is almost instant. And you'll also enjoy what your doing anyway.

AAAHHH !!! (A big sigh of relief and satisfaction, LOL)

THANKS XIMMY and more power to you and everyone who made you possible.

No comments:

PLEASE SIGN MY GUESTBOOK